Monday, June 2, 2014

Fighting run complete!

You'd think after the last post I'd go after the thing I can SE first.

You'd be wrong.

Malva
Fewest problem Pokemon off the hop...

Dangerously v Pyroar
Hyper Voices does 58 (137/195) and Surf OHKOs back.

Eaton v Talonflame
Eaton's faster and has Rock Slide, which connects for a OHKO.

Dangerously v Torkoal
Surf OHKOs, as usual.

Zbyszko v Chandelure
Crunch OHKOs after a gratuitous Flame Body burn.

Siebold
Relax, we'll get to Steel soon.

Rude v Clawitzer
Seed Bomb OHKOs.

Eaton v Starmie
X-Scissor... does 90%. I didn't want to chance Zbyszko coming in and getting Dazzling Gleamed to death, but he'll have to come in as Psychic OHKOs back.

Zbyszko v Starmie
On the Full Restore, Crunch OHKOs.

Rude v Barbaracle
Seed Bomb does what you would expect.

Austin v Gyarados
Even with Intimidate, Austin manages to hit the Stun Gu... er, Thunder Punch and OHKO.

Drasna
I've got a theory about this one but I doubt I'll be able to attempt it...

Zbyszko v Dragalgae
Dragon Claw crits and OHKOs. I'm hoping for a certain type of skin to show next...

Dangerously v Altaria
...and I don't get it, so I bring in Dangerously to OHKO with Ice Beam.

Dangerously v Noivern
He's got good SpDef, so as long as Air Slash doesn't start flinching I'll be OK... first hit brings it to 81/192 and of course, flinches. Second AS finishes.

Eaton v Noivern
On the ground of "two can play at that game", I try Rock Slide for 60%, but no flinch. Air Slash 3 is also a OHKO.

Anderson v Noivern
The Enforcer goes Mega, takes about 120 (62/186) from Flamethrower, and Psychic gets the faint.

Austin v Druddigon
I wanted to see if a +1 Dragon Claw could OHKO... but I didn't need to, as a standard High Jump Kick did the job. (146/169 due to Rough Skin.)

Wikstrom
There's one Pokemon I'm frightened of, and it's his main.

Zbyszko v Klefki
High Jump Kick does 85%, clearly missing the Moxie boost, and Dazzling Gleam OHKOs

Rude v Klefki
I Brick Break (saving the Earthquake PP) for half, and Klefki drops Spikes. A second Brick Break finishes.

Rude v Aegislash
Here we go... The one thing I would have normally brought is gone. I use Earthquake 4 times - 1 and 3 hit King's Shields, but the 2nd and 4th are enough to bring it down. On the one offensive turn for Aegislash, Iron Head did 131/204.

Austin v Scizor
After Austin takes 21 from Spikes (148/169), Fire Punch OHKOs.

Austin v Probopass
Can't get around Sturdy with anyone, but a Fire Punch does a quarter... and burns. Doesn't affect Flash Cannon's damage any (84 HP left), but High Jump Kick ends it.


Diantha
Starting with the Mirror Match again, clearly.

Eaton v Hawlucha
Eaton Flies away from a Poison Jab... but the Vainville Jam MISSES and Poison Jab hits for 142/188.. and poisons. A second Fly connects for the duke.

Dangerously v Aurorus
Focus Miss... hits like a Flair top rope move and OHKOs.


Austin v Gourgeist
Fire Punch... DOESN'T OHKO. (What.) On Phanton Force, I swap to the Cruncher.

Zbyszko v Gourgeist
The incoming Phantom Force does 28 damage. Crunch does 90% and lowers Defense on the Full Restore allowing a 2nd Crunch on Full Restore to OHKO.

Zbyszko v Goodra
I take the Moxie boost and OHKO with High Jump Kick. Zbyszko levels.

Austin v Tyrantrum
High Jump Kick OHKOs again to set up the Mega match.

Anderson v Gardevoir
Moonblast goes first and takes Anderson to 45... but Mega Metal Claw OHKOs! New heroine!



Pictured: I'm not sure Rude should be going after this one.

After a run to the Bank, it's... well, time to jump into the pool as we're getting a little Water-logged.

Time of the fall  26:48

No comments:

Post a Comment